Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Who would have ever thought......

Run Deep, Run Silent,

My granddaughter Haley came into my room and she had a very cross look on her face. I ask her what was wrong. She just looked at me and didn't say a word.

She had just gotten into trouble by her dad and I realized she was in " silent mode".

ahhh...I love silent mode.

Haley is very good at the silent treatment. She can make more noise in silence than anyone I know. Her facial expressions have been known to paralize people. She can render a whole room full of adults to utter silence with just a look and a stomp of her foot.

The pet dog runs and hides(I think he can hear things we cant).
I gave her a bar-b-que potato chip, she is all better now.

She should grow up to be president.
**************************************************************************

Peace

1 comment:

I really really want your comments. most of the time the comments are better than the blog!!