Friday, November 25, 2011

Well I Thought it was Funny

The Problem with the Thanksgiving meal is that no one serves Bar-b-que Potatoe chips.

My favorite time of day is mealtime. With a large family though , mealtime is an adventure. There is always one kid who doesn't like what has been cooked and then there is another that can't sit still. There are likely to be several conversations going on at the same time.

I love it. Makes me smile. And when a little girl laughs and milk comes out her nose.....well you are never to old to laugh at that.

Okay next time you sit down for a big meal with lots of family and friends, make sure you observe everything. Mealtimes make the best memories. Oh and dont forget to blow bubbles in your milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really really want your comments. most of the time the comments are better than the blog!!