Monday, October 31, 2011

What was I Thinking?

When you ask yourself "What was I thinking?" do you really want an answer?

Like the time when you took the family to that amusment park because the sign said "Fun for the entire Family!". There is no such thing as fun for the entire family....what was you thinkin.?

Bubblegum bubble blowing contest with your grandchildren....I dont know what I was thinkin?

Corvette? .....Middle age crazy I dont know what I was thinkin...but sometimes I still think it.


Huh?

Here is my favorite....lets get it now, we can pay it off later...hahahahha

Its so simple to make all you have to do is read the instuctions....We have all fallen for that one...what were we thinkin?

"yes Honey that was delicious".....omg now she makes it every other night.....what was I thinkin?

**************

Ok, so I read an ad for an internet dating service, Date 50+ women, lol its the "+ "part that scares me.

2 comments:

  1. This comment is much better than this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilyn Monroe was seen reading this blog right before she got very very sleepy.

    ReplyDelete

I really really want your comments. most of the time the comments are better than the blog!!