Thursday, October 20, 2011

Here's a thought....

Bar-B-Que Potatoe chips.= Good
Bar-B-Que Oatmeal= Bad

I love Popcorn. I make popcorn a lot.Just recently my microwave went south and now I have to make popcorn on the stove. I came to a couple of conclusions, Microwave popcorn is sooo much better than stovetop popcorn.

There I said it. Let the argument begin.

Take a bag of popcorn , sprinkle a little chile powder on it, just a shake of cumin, add pepper, and salt..viola... chile popcorn...um um good.

I have never been to France.

I have recently been spotted smoking cigars. Don't know where the spots came from.. ( This is where you scratch your head and go Huh?)

Oh...Leave comments!!! There is this one guy who leaves a comment on every blog I write..he calls himself "anonymous". I think he knows a lot of people. He is pretty funny, just click "Comments" below the blog and add your own. you too can be anonymous.

3 comments:

  1. Roy, John Wayne came by and said that your blog has "True Grit".

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might like popcorn in the microwave but after time you will begin to glow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whatever happened to "Tang", the breakfast drink?
    Think maybe someone figured out what it was?

    ReplyDelete

I really really want your comments. most of the time the comments are better than the blog!!