Saturday, October 15, 2011

I think , therefore I ....

I wrote an article and submitted it to ezine articles . com a few months ago. I check it yesterday and it has been read over 2700 times. Jeez , some people have nothing to do...lol

So I wrote another article and submitted it. It has only been read 40 times. My faith in humanity is restored.

Ben Franklin flew that kite in a thunderstorm and somehow discover electricity. I have been an electrician for over 30 years and i assure you , you cant get electricity by tying a key to a kite string. storm or no storm it aint gonna happen. I think he was just drunk.

1 comment:

  1. hey Roy. Ben franklin was a friend of mine, you sir, are no Ben Franklin!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really really want your comments. most of the time the comments are better than the blog!!