Saturday, October 22, 2011

I Should have Thought of That

Things I should have thought of but I didn't.

1. The Internet.

2. 3-D Television

3. Gatorade

4. bar-b-que potatoe chip (actually, i just like to put bar-b-que potatoe chips in all my blogs. Keeps the blogs good and crunchy)

5. slurpies

Things I wish no-one had thought of

1. Mustard

2. The Internet

3. The little grocery carts for kids....arrrrgh

4. Plastic water bottles...is there any noise in the world more annoying?

5. purple

Your comments have been duly noted and I have read them all. Just don't say any thing bad about bar-b-que potatoe chips.

1 comment:

  1. Nathan Hale once said" Give me Liberty or give me Bar-b-que Potato chips"

    ReplyDelete

I really really want your comments. most of the time the comments are better than the blog!!